Page crashing when writing post

inc0gnito

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Happening frequently over last two weeks. Crashes then have to start again.

On iOS (whatever the latest version is).

D

Deleted member 21258

I get it on Edge(slow typing and the screen keep refreshing) but on Windows 7 it is perfect.

D

Deleted member 17920

Yip, Ive found the site very unstable lately. Even the typing lags way behind.
I thought that was my ipad (ipad air 2) but clearly its not.

really annoying when you've made a mistake and hit back and it deletes most of the rubbish I was trying to type :)

Don't have the same problem from my computer though.

Jacko_G

Blackballed
Visit site
I thought that was my ipad (ipad air 2) but clearly its not.

really annoying when you've made a mistake and hit back and it deletes most of the rubbish I was trying to type :)

Don't have the same problem from my computer though.

Works fine on my phone. My laptop is becoming unusable.

toyboy54

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
To the techie bods at the website...last night I passed comment on my site page just disappearing when viewing and having to close down and restart/well it's just happened again accompanied by page going into rapid flashing(strobe light) seconds earlier!
Any ideas?
Jimbo

drdel

Tour Rookie
Visit site
To the techie bods at the website...last night I passed comment on my site page just disappearing when viewing and having to close down and restart/well it's just happened again accompanied by page going into rapid flashing(strobe light) seconds earlier!
Any ideas?
Jimbo

Have you installed the recent Nov Windows 10 update - several users report issues with stability, network access and input systems - check out the Windows Community.

toyboy54

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
To anyone who loves the Ironic humour of this...Posted about webpage going walkies/along with strobe like effect on screen.
The kind Drdrel came back to me with a comment and had just opened it AND THE BLOODY PAGE DISAPPEAREAD!!
Think I'll take up knitting and try asking Santa for solution to this very annoying situation--not happening on any of SWMBO pages!?!
Jimbo