Oscar nominations for fellow forumers from pace of play video shoot...!

LIG

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
Forget nominations - The winner is clearly.....

.... the SILENT movie star!
(I think only one of the four doesn't have a speaking line!
Who was it? I know not, as I can recognise only 2 HAM ACTORS. ) ;)

alexbrownmp

Head Pro
Visit site
do people need to watch these to adhere to common sense? maybes they do and maybes I'm fortunate to have only come across 1 or 2 in the last 25 years

chrisd

Major Champion
Visit site
Forget nominations - The winner is clearly.....

.... the SILENT movie star!
(I think only one of the four doesn't have a speaking line!
Who was it? I know not, as I can recognise only 2 HAM ACTORS. ) ;)

They didn't let me speak, I'm thinking of suing for favouritism!

Fish

Banned
Visit site
You're fortunate...

Very fortunate, 4.5hrs yesterday waiting on every drive, 2nd shot and approaches, the group in front lost 2 holes by the 6th, we hoped they'd stop at the halfway hut (after the 10th) and we'd go through but they carried on, so we stopped, sat down, ate a sausage batch each and drink then proceeded to the 11th only to have to wait again on our drives on the 12th!

My more senior playing partners weren't fussed or fazed about it so I just had to go with the flow, or lack of it :mad: :angry:

PhilTheFragger

Provider of Entertainment for the Golfing Gods 🙄
Visit site
spoken like a person who ignores all the common sense approaches to fast play, not surprising

Im now convinced that you have no idea what you are talking about, cant make up my mind whether you are a troll or a wind up merchant, may I suggest a change of posting style might be in order

D

Deleted member 15344

Jezz - our pro thought the videos were very good and a great way of showing pace of play issues :thup:

G

guest100718

all good stuff but if someone was flapping about as close as they are in the be ready to play video id not be happy!