Orka fitting northwest

tigerwes

Hacker
Visit site
Has anyone in the NorthWest been fitted for a set of Orka irons and if so where did you go.

Looking on the website you can go to Southport Golf Academy (Leisure Lakes) which im really not sure about.
Or Whalley golf club.

I am tempted to just do a trip to the main fitting centre to get the full Orka fitting experience. Its a bit if a trek but I feel i would get the full benefit. I don't want to be half fitted.

Philbleasy

Club Champion
Visit site
Dan at Fleetwood is really good. I was fitted by him a few years ago for my Mizuno’s but nearly went with Orka then. I was fitted in the summer there by Alex from Orka on a fitting day and he is top notch. Recently been fitted by Dan for an Orka hybrid and 4 iron.

tigerwes

Hacker
Visit site
Has anyone listened to the Only Fools and Golfers podcast with Alex from Orka. Its was quite interesting and I think its persuaded me to purcahse a set. Have a listen
https://open.spotify.com/episode/790KXHZCwmtlEkmxSZqzwT?si=eolinGjSRTqq4LVAh6hNLA

My issue is, Alex himself seems to be one of the main selling points of Orka. Do I go for a fitting with him, which is around a 4 hour drive. This doesnt bother me that much as I cluld make a weekend of it.

Or do I get fitted closer to home.