Originals Headcovers

Crazyface

Tour Winner
Visit site
I found out about this company and their head covers at Gaudet Luce golf pro shop. (PS THE BEST and friendliest I've ever encountered). So the wife got me one for my birthday. They aren't cheap but the quality is excellent, you get what you pay for! The designs are brilliant. Have a look. I cant find their own website but I've got this one.
Head Cover

Robster59

Tour Rookie
www.eastrengolfclub.co.uk
It's nice to be able to get your own design of cover to personalise your bag.
I have found that all the OEM headcovers I have had have been pretty poor quality and start to get really shabby after just a short period.
Our club logoed covers in our pro shop are pretty good quality and I have a putter cover I bought off ebay years ago is still going strong.
I just wish the manufacturers would supply good quality headcovers when they charge so much, it's not asking a lot.

Slab

Occasional Tour Caddy
Visit site
I have found that all the OEM headcovers I have had have been pretty poor quality and start to get really shabby after just a short period.
Our club logoed covers in our pro shop are pretty good quality and I have a putter cover I bought off ebay years ago is still going strong.
I just wish the manufacturers would supply good quality headcovers when they charge so much, it's not asking a lot.

Yeah its a shame the durability of headcovers is so poor considering the cost (both of the initial club inc cover and of replacement or 3rd party covers)

It is possible to do it well. I have a few that haven't perished... but far too many that just crumble

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
I found out about this company and their head covers at Gaudet Luce golf pro shop. (PS THE BEST and friendliest I've ever encountered). So the wife got me one for my birthday. They aren't cheap but the quality is excellent, you get what you pay for! The designs are brilliant. Have a look. I cant find their own website but I've got this one.
Head Cover
I can't get the link to work

PJ87

Journeyman Pro
Visit site

I find the aftermarket ones pretty decent at lasting

Got various ones throughout the bag that seem to last. I been using them ages , means that the OEM ones are great condition in the cupboard (I do swap the hybrids to the original ones in the depths of winter but the driver stays all year)

Ye Olde Boomer

Visit site
The OEMs forget that we're paying them and not the other way around
when they plaster their logos all over equipment
that they're asking us to BUY!

Aftermarket head covers DO look substantially more handsome in my opinion.

I have a manufacturer's logo plastered over the sides of my bag, I will admit,
but that's only because I really like the functionality of the bag.

If it were offered in a logo free design with a subdued, earthtone color,
that would have clearly been my choice.