Open qualifying

Visit site
Young lad at our place off scratch entered Alwoodly qualifier. He hit 67 in the practise round day before having never played it, had an early tee off next morning and was hitting into misty fog that after 80yds couldn't see the ball. The early groups were complaining to officials to stop until it cleared but they refused due to them wanting every player to get round. Young lad shot 82 in the end. Oh we'll always next year.

Humpy

Visit site
Is anybody else finding the Open website a bit shonky to say the least? I've clicked on Final Qualifying but when I click on Scoring, Live Blog or Draw nothing happens. I even found that when I was checking the results of Regional Qualifying it kept dropping out.

Wolf

Visit site
Is anybody else finding the Open website a bit shonky to say the least? I've clicked on Final Qualifying but when I click on Scoring, Live Blog or Draw nothing happens. I even found that when I was checking the results of Regional Qualifying it kept dropping out.
Yep same here. It keeps dropping out, some names are missing off the qualifying at Princes that I know are there, come out and back in to page and suddenly there they are.

Humpy

Visit site
Reminds me of when they revamped the European Tour website and it was terrible. They had to pull it and re-release it a few months later. Obviously they can't do that with the Open website so they need to sort it out!!!

Humpy

Visit site
Oddly, the site works better on my mobile. I can actually see the scores. Focusing on Princes as an Orsett member Bradley Bawden is playing there. Going well at the moment; -3 after 27 holes and lying in T7. Julian Suri leading at -7 after 24 holes. And there is another Essex player, Curtis Knipes of Chelmsford who is -5 after 24 holes too!!

Jacko_G

Blackballed
Visit site
Well done Connor Syme and last year's silver medalist Sam Locke on gaining spots at the biggest and best major.