Oops another purchase

IanM

Journeyman Pro
www.newportgolfclub.org.uk
I’ve already waffled about first use of new irons yesterday.... but I was in the shop browsing before I went out and they’d marked down the Titleist 917 fairways...

My Jetspeed 3 wood is looking a bit beaten up now, so have been pondering a change... so I took out the demo... 917F2 15 degree....oh dear. Really liked it, it’s long and hit it with a nice little draw. I didn’t risk it off the fairway, but on the tighter drives it was excellent.

Back in the shop , pro says, I can do it for £150..... well over a third of that was covered by prize vouchers, so, there’s another new one in the bag! Off to the range to mess about with the settings!

Expensive week!

Britishshooting

Club Champion
Visit site
Nice buy, I recently got the F3 13.5 and love it, great off tee and fairway if it’s sat up nicely but not many instances it can come out as a second shot from fairway anyway. It’s a safety club for me to get close to a good long drive if I’m not happy with my driver it’s very workable!

There a great price at the moment, I got my brand new 917 D2 and 917F3 for circa £330 which I couldn’t grumble with after a long break!

There a good price at the moment with the TS models being hyped up for release!

Enjoy!