Online club sales -Recommendations

JonITFC

Visit site
+1 for Scottsdale. Used their express custom fit for a set of Taylormade P7MCs. Great contact throughout and clubs arrived beautifully packaged three days from order. Customer service were very helpful with my questions prior to ordering.

spongebob59

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Went to two local ranges today to have a look, Manston had the Mizuno wedges but no prices were on show .
American golf didn't have the wedges and they don't price match anyway.
Affordable golf have come back with a trade in price for my old Pings so I need to have a look at what they will do on price matching, if not Golf gear direct will be getting an order.

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
Complete Golfer do price match and trade-ins, but the shop is round the corner from where I live so I tended to pop in there and do it in person. Not sure how easy the trade-in is if you do it via the website. Trade-in value wasn't that high, but then I don't think anywhere does particularly high value on trade-ins really.

Backsticks

Assistant Pro
Visit site
I never ask for a price match, which feels like rewarding having their cake and eating it merchants. If someone is cheaper, I go with the cheaper. They deserve it for advertising the competitive price in the first place.