Old Course Ballot.

pbrown7582

Money List Winner
Visit site
It's that time again now we head towards the back end of the season to start planning next years away days.

Its my nephews 18th next may so what better way to celebrate a round on the old course and i have to go along obviously so with half of summer times going to ballot tomorrow fingers crossed the forms filled in and email scheduled!

Mike_j_golf

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
No u get to book what tee time you want if it is available. We did it last year and got the day and time we wanted think you have to give a couple of dates. If you check out their web site it has all the info.

LIG

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
It's that time again now we head towards the back end of the season to start planning next years away days.

Its my nephews 18th next may so what better way to celebrate a round on the old course and i have to go along obviously so with half of summer times going to ballot tomorrow fingers crossed the forms filled in and email scheduled!

Thanks for the reminder.:thup:

Was totally off my radar owing to other things.
Just managed to dash through mine and got it in at 2:01 ish.
Fingers crossed.

Fraz

Assistant Pro
Visit site
I got a 4-ball on the on the Old Course for the second year in a row! Well happy!

Got the Eden on the Sunday and Old on the Monday and... To make it even better, just been told we have a freebie on The Dukes on the Saturday too... Now thats a weekend of golf!