Off to a local Ping demo day....

drs1878

Head Pro
Visit site
I wanted to hit driver.....G25 was the chosen one, played around with shafts specs etc trying to get my spin rate down...... Even tried a 3wood shaft which felt a bit strange at 1st but got much better consistency...... Best combo was G25 9.5 (turned down to 9) stiff I25 shaft.....

Only gained about 20 yards carry based on today's session but spin rate almost halved...... Shorter shaft should mean that I control better and I have good club head speed that didn't drop much with the slightly shorter shaft....

Now to find £250 .......

Airsporter1st

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Where were you fitted for your Ping Irons? Were you satisfied with the service?

I am sorely tempted to buy myself a new set of clubs - my current ones are close to 18 years old, I think -but when I contemplate parting with some of my hard-earned cash I want to be sure that I will get properly and professionally fitted.

Last edited:

DAVEYBOY

Blackballed
Banned
Visit site
You can get the G25 for £210!!! Direct Golf have it for £230 then you will easily find a £20 off a £100 spend gift card and I'd bet someone on here will have one they will give you.

Great driver :thup:

drs1878

Head Pro
Visit site
You can get the G25 for £210!!! Direct Golf have it for £230 then you will easily find a £20 off a £100 spend gift card and I'd bet someone on here will have one they will give you.

Great driver :thup:

Thanks daveyboy, my only prob is the combinations /setting ..... i25 shaft G25 head!!!

C

c1973

I've got a £20 discount code I could give you if you need it.

Woggathe boy

Visit site
I'm part of the police and we get a 10% discount from direct golf. You just use the promotion code "police" when you checkout and it knocks it off. Obviously this is only for people that it is relevant for.

C

c1973

I'm part of the police and we get a 10% discount from direct golf. You just use the promotion code "police" when you checkout and it knocks it off. Obviously this is only for people that it is relevant for.

Drummer or Bass player? ;)