Now TV Golf coverage

• Thread starter Deleted member 21258
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 21258

Does anyone know what now tv passes like. Thinking of asking some vouchers for my birthday, and wondered if they are any good.

Do they cover all the golf events for that say week, as stated on this schedule :-

http://www.skysports.com/golf/schedule

Is Nowtv reliable and fast to stream ? (our broadband here is not the best but normally copes with streaming off the internet like youtube etc)

Do you know if you have to watch it live, or can you access it afterwards for a few days (whilst pass is still valid)?

Thinking about mainly for the majors but whilst having a weekly pass, would watch any other golf if on .

Many thanks.

IanG

Tour Rookie
Visit site
Basically the pass gets you access to the sports channels ( but not any red-button broadcasts). You can only watch live, no catchup option.

I found it worked well on our normal broadcast service.

You are limited to 4 or 5 devices registered at once.

Seems like a good option if one only wants to watch the majors or the occasional one off like the Ryder cup.

I'm sure I'll use it again.

PS first time I bought a week pass I got access for month as a special offer - no doubt to try an suck you in.

LincolnShep

Head Pro
Visit site
Worked well for me but I've only used it once (Ryder Cup last year). Cost me about a tenner for a whole week's worth of Sky Sports IIRC.

palindromicbob

Tour Winner
Visit site
If you happen to know anyone that collected those McDonald's monopoly sticker things ask for the codes from the bottoms. 10 gets you 24 hour pass for sports.

D

Deleted member 21258

Thanks for the feedback and replies:thup:, that is great think I will ask for the vouchers.

And many thanks to maninblack4612, that is very kind of you, will check it out over the weekend, thanks.:cool:

fowlero

Hacker
Visit site
The down side to now tv is no red button access or being able to pause live tv. Although I did find a great plus for it, I have a 2 x screen set up at work and I could watch sky sports on now tv website on one of the screens at work😀 That's me sorted for the open coverage I thought I would miss from the bbc 👍