Now this is a penalty

Sports_Fanatic

Assistant Pro
Visit site
She took it well but it feels quite damaging to the ladies seniors that you’ve got someone with no knowledge saying she hasn’t played competitively for 5/6 years. I turned on briefly yesterday to sky and the field just seemed too spread with not enough substance (if I’m not being too harsh) so this adds to it when they’re trying to build.

Juan Quidonqui

Visit site
It’s not just the senior ladies who are at it. I see that Marcel Siem DQ’d himself at the French Open today after incurring 10 penalty shots for picking his ball up 5 times and placing it when he incorrectly thought preferred lies were being played !

Slab

Occasional Tour Caddy
Visit site
It’s not just the senior ladies who are at it. I see that Marcel Siem DQ’d himself at the French Open today after incurring 10 penalty shots for picking his ball up 5 times and placing it when he incorrectly thought preferred lies were being played !

To be fair in recent weeks they've given preferred lies through all 4 days due to early morning dew that dried up pretty quickly each day :rolleyes:

As for Walker, just how out of touch with the game do you have to be not to know that rule change or even care enough about your role to protect the rest of the field to even check any rule change in the last 6 years before you decide to play in a tournament (same goes for her caddy) And equally bad were the other players in her group and their caddies who didn't say anything for 23 holes, a sham & a mockery all round