Not well

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
Been up since the early hours with this diarohhea and vomiting bug and let me tell you it ain't much fun. Had to cancel my game with Hawkeye and so in bed with the lovely Di Stewart (not literally of course - shame) and the golf. Hopefully the forum will be pretty busy and can give me some laughs

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
Did we really need to read that on this forum Homer.

Get rid then - plenty of worse posts on here and yet you always seem to diapprove of mine - do we really need some of the youtube like daft streaker. I put it in OB as it wasn't golf related what more do you want. Where do you draw the line

Do you know what ***k it - do what you want

Golfmmad

Tour Winner
Visit site
Been up since the early hours with this diarohhea and vomiting bug and let me tell you it ain't much fun. Had to cancel my game with Hawkeye and so in bed with the lovely Di Stewart (not literally of course - shame) and the golf. Hopefully the forum will be pretty busy and can give me some laughs

Hi Martin,

Sorry to hear you're not feeling the best today. Hopefully you'll be up and about before you know it.

Really surprised at the lack of sympathy though. :D

Golfmmad.

Adi2Dassler

Journeyman Pro
Visit site

Hi Martin,

Sorry to hear you're not feeling the best today. Hopefully you'll be up and about before you know it.

Golfmmad.

I'm not surprised about the lack of sympathy.I dont know Homer from Adam, I've never (knowlingly)met anyone from this website either, but it looks to me like witch hunts against the bloke from time to time.

Maybe if he bores people that much, forum admins could introduce an 'ignore' function?

Leftie

Tour Winner
Visit site
I believe there is an ignore function somewhere. Never used it though as I like watching a bit of fun on here. :p

To be honest though. Anyone who posts a lot, will at times set themselves up and, when they do, the inevitable happens. Only have themselves to blame :D :D

And I should know :eek:

Golfmmad

Tour Winner
Visit site

Hi Martin,

Golfmmad.

I'm not surprised about the lack of sympathy.I dont know Homer from Adam, I've never (knowlingly)met anyone from this website either, but it looks to me like witch hunts against the bloke from time to time.

Maybe if he bores people that much, forum admins could introduce an 'ignore' function?

OK, so you're entitled to your opinion, but threre's no getting away from it, Homer's always one of the first to offer support or help to anyone. Quite honestly, IMO, he deserves better.

Golfmmad.

Adi2Dassler

Journeyman Pro
Visit site

Hi Martin,

Golfmmad.

OK, so you're entitled to your opinion, but threre's no getting away from it, Homer's always one of the first to offer support or help to anyone. Quite honestly, IMO, he deserves better.

Golfmmad.

Er, that was kinda my point.

G1BB0

Money List Winner
Visit site
you have my total sympathy Homer as I am just recovering from a bout of flu, 2nd time in under a month (according to the doc there is a few different strains going around and some are taking weeks to go)

I am sure you will be fighting fit in no time :)

Imurg

The Grinder Of Pars (Semi Crocked)
Visit site
None from me Homer - I hope the world falls out of your bottom!

Seriously though, take it easy and wallow in the delight that is Di.
ps I still have her number even though that swine Dougherty's got his mucky mitts on her....