Birchy 12
Odvan 13
Gregbwfc 12
Liverbirdie 7???
StuC 18???
Duffers 14???
Dave Mc 18
Chiefio 13

Will do a draw for the groups if that's ok with everyone? Just gonna split based on handicap.

Tee times gonna be 11:30 & 11:40 ish

There are some proper Mexican handicaps in that lot!!!!! :eek:oo:

Birchy

Money List Winner
Visit site
Done the teams :-

Liverbirdie
Gregbwfc
Birchy
Dave mc

Odvan
Chiefio
Duffers
StuC

Booking the slots in a minute :thup:

Liverbirdie

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
Prefer to have it sent so I can't spend it please Dave.

£25 and PayPal is sound :thup:

Scott, tried sending tonight but a problem with the online banking, will try again tomorrow.

Manchester have a pairs open Sunday 21st May - I can only play early as celebrating 3rd/4th place at home to Boro at 3.00.:whistle:

Currently times available at 7.50.

Bury have a team open this Saturday, which is a little cracker. £50 a team and its a yellow ball comp - sounds a right laugh, game if we can get 4 people for it.

Liverbirdie

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
Scott, tried sending tonight but a problem with the online banking, will try again tomorrow.

Manchester have a pairs open Sunday 21st May - I can only play early as celebrating 3rd/4th place at home to Boro at 3.00.:whistle:

Currently times available at 7.50.

Bury have a team open this Saturday, which is a little cracker. £50 a team and its a yellow ball comp - sounds a right laugh, game if we can get 4 people for it.

Just tried it again and all sorted, cupcake.:thup:

Liverbirdie

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
Game for that if we can get 2 more. You'll have to tell me what a yellow ball comp is though :thup:

Any more to go with me and Qwerty, google "yellow ball", it sounds a right laugh.

7.50 is the last tee time left......

Not far from Yarkshire, either.:thup:

Liverbirdie

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
We've now got 3 for our team, and are booked in for 7.50 on Saturday at Bury.

Qwerty
Liverbirdie
Boxman

Birchy has first dibs on the last spec (which we'll know about tomorrow), and 1-2 other possibles, but if anyone wants to register an interest, let me know.

PS - Any tips for playing "yellow ball"?
Ta.

Junior

Tour Winner
Visit site
We've now got 3 for our team, and are booked in for 7.50 on Saturday at Bury.

Qwerty
Liverbirdie
Boxman

Birchy has first dibs on the last spec (which we'll know about tomorrow), and 1-2 other possibles, but if anyone wants to register an interest, let me know.

PS - Any tips for playing "yellow ball"?
Ta.

Sounds stupid, but, buy a yellow ball. Sometimes the player with the 'yellow ball' is just nominated and plays their normal ball. If you actually pass round the yelliw hole by hole, its more fun and adds a little pressure to the guy playing it.

Enjoy!

Liverbirdie

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
Sounds stupid, but, buy a yellow ball. Sometimes the player with the 'yellow ball' is just nominated and plays their normal ball. If you actually pass round the yelliw hole by hole, its more fun and adds a little pressure to the guy playing it.

Enjoy!

Different formats played. It's good when you have the yellow ball for double the score and score 10 points on a hole:D

cheers all.

We have a tasty little team tomorrow.

Qwerty - always steady for 17 holes

Boxman - a very dangerous 4 handicapper

Boxy's mate, who is a handy 12 handicapper (maybe hes bringing Birchy) :D.

and ickle me.

Liverbirdie

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
cheers all.

We have a tasty little team tomorrow.

Qwerty - always steady for 17 holes

Boxman - a very dangerous 4 handicapper

Boxy's mate, who is a handy 12 handicapper (maybe hes bringing Birchy) :D.

and ickle me.

Well the tasty little team were all yellow bellies.

Its cursed I tells yer!

We started with the yellow ball man getting blobs on the first two holes, but we just couldnt get going (all 4 of us). With the course being firm, its was really tough, and is a real "homers" course anyway, probably more than any course I've played before.

Bury is a cracking little course, and will deffo try and play an open there each year. It entices you in like a little minx, and good scores can be scored on some holes, but also really big problems lying in wait, or short par 4's with tiny greens. Really worth playing though.

I've now taken Birchy's place for Dean Wood for this Sunday, so me and Jocko will have to come in on 16 holes, alongside Odvan's two nett pars.:D

NWJocko

Tour Winner
Visit site
I've now taken Birchy's place for Dean Wood for this Sunday, so me and Jocko will have to come in on 16 holes, alongside Odvan's two nett pars.:D

Just catching up on this. Looking forward to Sunday, reckon the kitchen will be open early doors? Otherwise I'll need to stop at a McD's on the way down for some food......

D

Deleted member 1740

Done the teams :-

Liverbirdie
Gregbwfc
Birchy
Dave mc

Odvan
Chiefio
Duffers
StuC

Booking the slots in a minute :thup:

I can't make this as we're going away for the long weekend and won't be back till Tuesday.

If anybody fancies it give us a shout.

davemc1

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
I can't make this as we're going away for the long weekend and won't be back till Tuesday.

If anybody fancies it give us a shout.

Billy bail out strikes again.... :p

Im still to pay for this, will do it tonight.

Ill be traveling up alone, meeting up with my one and the kids at Blackpool on the way home