North west opens

Qwerty

Tour Winner
Visit site
A few on the next few Sundays - any interest?

Sunday 10th

Dukinfield 20 pair

Vale of Llangollen 104 team

Dean wood 20 pair

Stand 40 team

Clitheroe 100 team

Sunday 17th

Stamford 18 pair

Tytherington 80 team (particularly fancy this one)

Longridge 15 Ind

The number is how much the entry fee is.:thup:

I would of mate, especially Tytherington but I'm tied up on Sundays at the moment.

bluewolf

Money List Winner
Visit site
No official handicap at the moment mate.. Will be back next year though as I've just negotiated a change of job that should free up quite a bit of time..

NWJocko

Tour Winner
Visit site
No official handicap at the moment mate.. Will be back next year though as I've just negotiated a change of job that should free up quite a bit of time..

Great news Danny boy :cheers:

If you rock up at a game next year claiming a handicap >8 there'll be a stewards enquiry ;)

Can't do the next 2 Sunday's Pedro, I do fancy another couple of opens in the coming weeks though :thup:

bluewolf

Money List Winner
Visit site
Great news Danny boy :cheers:

If you rock up at a game next year claiming a handicap >8 there'll be a stewards enquiry ;)

Can't do the next 2 Sunday's Pedro, I do fancy another couple of opens in the coming weeks though :thup:
I reckon I could get up to 15 by next year mate 😂. Will be nice to shoot over 40 points for a change 😉

Junior

Tour Winner
Visit site
A few on the next few Sundays - any interest?

Sunday 10th

Dukinfield 20 pair

Vale of Llangollen 104 team

Dean wood 20 pair

Stand 40 team

Clitheroe 100 team

Sunday 17th

Stamford 18 pair

Tytherington 80 team (particularly fancy this one)

Longridge 15 Ind

The number is how much the entry fee is.:thup:

Im already playing Clitheroe tomoz pal with a few from work and next week is our Autumn meeting, soz.

D

Deleted member 1740

I'll play at Tytherington if you can get a later tee time. Be arsed with the other two.

Liverbirdie

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
Can do this mate if you need a 4th (and are desperate :rofl:)

Desparate for good company, so your in mate. :D

Anyone else for an afternoon open (subject to availability) at Tytherington with me and Stuey - £20 per man.

Liverbirdie
StuC
Andygreg

1 more required, you dont have to be from the NW....

Junior

Tour Winner
Visit site
I have pal...it rained last time too. Strange that for the North West 

Waterproof's and extra towels packed. We are off at 1.30pm.

We were off at 1pm. Course was a tad moist, but in general, there were as many dry spells as squalls. I thought we got away with the weather. The forecast was a lot worse when I checked last night and this morning. I love the course but never play really well around it. Eight pars, a birdie 2 (got 4 prov's) , a couple of doubles and lots of bogies. We finished with 77 which is outside the prizes. 82 was leading when we left.

How did you do mate?

Lump

Tour Winner
Visit site
We were off at 1pm. Course was a tad moist, but in general, there were as many dry spells as squalls. I thought we got away with the weather. The forecast was a lot worse when I checked last night and this morning. I love the course but never play really well around it. Eight pars, a birdie 2 (got 4 prov's) , a couple of doubles and lots of bogies. We finished with 77 which is outside the prizes. 82 was leading when we left.

How did you do mate?

Course was soaking. Played okay but struggled on the greens. Couldn't decide if they where slow or quick. We finished with 69 points, a reflection of how poor we where on the greens.
Hope to play it next year in drier conditions.

Junior

Tour Winner
Visit site
Course was soaking. Played okay but struggled on the greens. Couldn't decide if they where slow or quick. We finished with 69 points, a reflection of how poor we where on the greens.
Hope to play it next year in drier conditions.

Yeah, I used the term 'a tad moist' tongue in cheek :)

The greens are normally very very good, and rapid. I know what you mean though. Some were quite slow, others were slick. I think that's just the rain taking effect. I wonder what it gets like in Winter ? Wouldn't fancy paying £1k a year plus £1.5k joining to play on a mud bath in Winter.

D

Deleted member 1740

Anyone else for an afternoon open (subject to availability) at Tytherington with me and Stuey - £20 per man.

Liverbirdie
StuC
Andygreg

My blower died and I've left my charger in work, I'll bell you tomorrow la

gregbwfc

Q-School Graduate
Visit site

Liverbirdie
StuC
Andygreg

Let us know when you need money mate :thup:
If we don't get a 4th, you lads fancy a game up at ours ?