Noob Hello

Hitdaball

Visit site
Just a quick hello to you folks, as I just joined.

Trying to play 3 years now , 17HCP and offering my turf removal services at Coxmoor in Nottinghamshire.

😀

Hitdaball

Visit site
Tidy place to ply your turf removal service and very impressed with all the changes on the last few years

Thanks

Yes the new clubhouse is fantastic and whilst I have to take the bullet for work and play with clients at many top courses, I rarely play on truer greens.

Tashyboy

Please don’t ask to see my tatts 👍
Visit site
Thanks

Yes the new clubhouse is fantastic and whilst I have to take the bullet for work and play with clients at many top courses, I rarely play on truer greens.

Heyup me man and welcome to the fruitcake shop. I have heard only good things about Coxmoor. Live on the Woodhouse/ forest town border aka wudus/Foggo.

D

Deleted member 1740

Welcome fella, get stuck in and dont worry about the try hard keyboard warriors 👍

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
Welcome along. You may have missed Sunningdale but try the Help 4 Heroes day at Tandridge (if spaces still available). Great day and players from all over convene to lose plenty of balls, have a laugh and raise some cash. Great day and a great chance to meet some of the names on here

Hitdaball

Visit site
Welcome along. You may have missed Sunningdale but try the Help 4 Heroes day at Tandridge (if spaces still available). Great day and players from all over convene to lose plenty of balls, have a laugh and raise some cash. Great day and a great chance to meet some of the names on here

Thanks I’ll take a look 👍🏻

Foxholer

Blackballed
Visit site
Thanks I’ll take a look 👍🏻
And Hankley Common (the day before) day should be pretty great too! But bring plentyb of balls!!

Aparty from the occasional Huey/Apache whopping their way over, probably the quietest (and one of the best!) course in the South!

Tashyboy

Visit site
One of the few local ones I haven’t defiled as yet 😬

Played it twice, once in March when it was temp greens and the weather was like today. The second time it was biblical rain. If it was my course, I would of walked off. Not played it at its best.

Hitdaball

Visit site
Played it twice, once in March when it was temp greens and the weather was like today. The second time it was biblical rain. If it was my course, I would of walked off. Not played it at its best.

Don’t know if you mean sherwood or norwood😬. I meant Norwood. Sherwood a lovely track , only played once and it was a long day but enjoyed it 👍🏻

Tashyboy

Visit site
Don’t know if you mean sherwood or norwood😬. I meant Norwood. Sherwood a lovely track , only played once and it was a long day but enjoyed it 👍🏻
Oops 😬 meant sherwood. Giz a shout if you wanna knock. 👍