No pic in GM........ Gutted!

minty18

Tour Rookie
Visit site
So i got my chance to test for GM, which i was delighted with. However my 15minutes of fame has been cut short as I didnt get my picture to them in time.

The Viscount will hopefully confirm i'm no John Merrick so i wasnt trying to avoid getting my picture in.... The deadline was while i was on holiday and i thought i had sent it.

Oh well atleast GM wont have endless amounts of ladies writting in asking for my contact details now.

theeaglehunter

Tour Winner
Visit site
see that's why they should have chosen me to test something, my picutre would have been straight in, I wouldn't miss a chance like that ;) :p!

Could they not put it in a later issue Minty? Or have they finished the testing features ?

minty18

Tour Rookie
Visit site
Na by the time i got back from holiday and emailed my pic it had already gone to press.

Cant see them delaying that for my mug shot.

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
Have to say I did enjoy my 15 minutes of fame after last month. had loads of guys coming up and asking how I go into the magazine so have been explaining about the GM challenge and the forum.

Had to put up with a fair bit of stick to for the hammering I suffered and even when I explain about GM's five birdie in seven hole blitz it cuts little ice.

Interesting to see GM visit the club it all started for me this month and I'll be chatting to those featured when I meet them on June 14th