GM Forum Day - Royal Ascot

Twire

Global Moderator
Visit site
Just as a word of warning anyone going Ascot via M3/A322 there are roadsworks on the M3 at J3 and also on the roundabout you need to turn off the A322 to get to Ascot - it was a nightmare yesterday....

Oh and it's the snooker that opens at 10am at Lavender Park - the range opens at 9am if anyone wants to waste all there good shots before they go out..... www.lavenderparkgolf.co.uk

Cheers for that Sammmiebee.

Just got to decide which route to take now. If I come off at Camberley, the A30's gonna be chocka. I might wizz through Sandhurst and Owlsmoor, then come from Bracknell, but that seems a long way round. Think I'll make my mind up Friday morning, at least I know the area well enough to take some back roads.

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site

HarryMonk

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
Only a few days to go and the weather is looking good!

Can only be tarnished by a bad journey up will have to have a good look at Sammmebee's roadworks call, as I cant be missing those bacon rolls.

AliB

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
We'll be coming via M4 (J10) then A329 which I know can get hairy at busy times so will allow plenty of time
Homer - Google is telling us Windsor Rd - does that sound better than continuing on London Rd?

AliB
(Getting out the sun block!)

Twire

Global Moderator
Visit site
London Road will take you through Ascot High Street Ali, and the Windsor Road will take you round the back of the racecourse. There won't be much in it mileage wise. Take your pick.