Nice balls.

pool888

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Srixon's 4 boxes for the price of 3 offer with free personalisation is back on, 4 boxes of AD333 tours for £74.97.

abjectplop

Hacker
Visit site
Scottsdale have the better price for the AD333 Tours, Clubhouse better price for the Z Stars, the Softfeel and Ultisofts are the same price at both.

Thanks, was looking at the Clubhouse price for AD333 Tours. Oddly on Clubhouse they have the AD333 Tour at £19.99 a dozen so better to buy four of them than their packaged 4 for 3 offer at £89.97!

Britishshooting

Club Champion
Visit site
Scottsdale have the better price for the AD333 Tours, Clubhouse better price for the Z Stars, the Softfeel and Ultisofts are the same price at both.

Individually yes but if you get the 4 boxes for £89.97 it's cheaper than 4 boxes at the reduced £24 multi buy price = £96

Old AD333 Tours are still available at clubhouse for £20 if your not fussed by the newer model.

Britishshooting

Club Champion
Visit site
Thanks, was looking at the Clubhouse price for AD333 Tours. Oddly on Clubhouse they have the AD333 Tour at £19.99 a dozen so better to buy four of them than their packaged 4 for 3 offer at £89.97!

Thats the 2017 model mate, the 4 for 3 is on the newly released balls. You'll see the 'new' on the top left of the otherwise seemingly identical box on the website images at least.

SteveJay

Head Pro
Visit site
All this talk of inconsistency with used/lake balls in this thread. If you are a mid/higher handicapper can you really be sure that it was the ball and not your swing that caused whatever happened to make you blame the ball?

I have used lake balls, found ones on course and bought new of many types and can't say i have ever identified a ball as inconsistent!! Sure, some feel harder/softer etc, but I can't tell a lake ball from a new one of the same brand/model.

Golf4Life

Visit site
I don´t think lakeballs are "bad", if the cover isn´t damaged I don´t think theres a difference to a new ball.
Nowadays there are so many small brands like snell, pearlgolf and so on where you can buy very good balls for reasonable prices.
For me Pearlgolf balls are at the moment the best for my game and the last time I´ve ordered there was a discount code in the package. I have to look where it is than I can post it. Can´t find anything about them in the forum maybe I should do a little review (at least as good as I can because I´m not very good in writing).

Pin-seeker

Visit site
Let’s say I take a new Pro v & a Pearl Pro v.
I play a couple of holes with each ball & then give you both balls to try.

How are you telling them apart?

Pin-seeker

Visit site
You want to play a better class of course :LOL:. Even better, get to a decent hotel course that attracts the corporate golfer. The type that only play twice a year, buy new balls from the pro shop on expenses, buy good balls because they are on expenses and they want to show everyone what good golfers play with, the type that then spray them all over the course.

I played at Oulton Hall, hotel course near Leeds, one time. Pushed a tee shot into some trees, came out 2 minutes later with 8 x premium balls, all barely touched. My ball? Didn't care :D. Happy days ;).

What did you think of Oulton hall?
Looking to play there this year.

Lord Tyrion

Money List Winner
Visit site
What did you think of Oulton hall?
Looking to play there this year.
I enjoyed it. Can't remember a huge amount about it, I'm not one of those who can remember every hole of every course I've ever played, but I do remember coming off thinking it was better than the usual hotel course. There were enough good holes to outweigh the inevitable bland ones. I'd happily play it again.

It's not a top 100 course, doesn't claim to be, but it's a very agreeable place to whack a ball.