Nice balls.

robinthehood

Hacker
Visit site
Any good deals around on premium balls? I am reaching the end of a job lot of nike rzn platinum and so far none of the usual places seem to have any good deals going.

NorwichBanana

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Define premium.
I'm assuming youre talking Pro V's, TPX's, Z Star, Chrome Softs?

Wilson Staff DX3 Urethan can be had for £20 a doz, as can the Srixon AD333 Tours - both 3 piece Urethan covered balls. clubhousegolf.co.uk

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 3432

Bridgestone B330s at clubhouse golf about 22-99 per doz. I have a large stock of these now.

User2021

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
as above Clubhouse have quite a few deals at the moment
Last years Pro v 1's being discounted along with last years TP5's if you look about ready for the 2019 models to launch next month

User2021

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
I wouldn't buy balls from anywhere else. Main retailers rip you off and the balls are always like new from Ebay sellers.

To state retailers rip you off, you must know the cost price from the wholesalers.
Or is it just another uneducated consumer rant that retailers are all millionaires driving around in Ferrari's.

Often lots of bargains on ebay, not necessarily obtained by the seller in the correct ways.

jordan1987

Visit site
To state retailers rip you off, you must know the cost price from the wholesalers.
Or is it just another uneducated consumer rant that retailers are all millionaires driving around in Ferrari's.

Often lots of bargains on ebay, not necessarily obtained by the seller in the correct ways.

Oooo someone is touchy on this Monday morning. I was just stating that I have found Ebay better, for example, a dozen Titleist velocity balls are £22.99 in AM golf but you can get a dozen pearl grade balls for £10.95.

Britishshooting

Club Champion
Visit site
Last edited:

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
Oooo someone is touchy on this Monday morning. I was just stating that I have found Ebay better, for example, a dozen Titleist velocity balls are £22.99 in AM golf but you can get a dozen pearl grade balls for £10.95.
A lot of people don't trust lake balls mate. You act like it's a no brainer, yet you have no idea what quality you're getting, and lots of people have reported getting some real duds that way. It's a gamble basically.

jordan1987

Visit site
A lot of people don't trust lake balls mate. You act like it's a no brainer, yet you have no idea what quality you're getting, and lots of people have reported getting some real duds that way. It's a gamble basically.

Never had bad ones yet. Read the reviews first and you cant go wrong. A gamble is putting £50 on red not buying golf balls on Ebay mate.

Robster59

Tour Rookie
www.eastrengolfclub.co.uk
I'm in agreement with this. I would rather know the history of the ball as with lake balls who knows how long they've been submerged. I'd rather take out the unknown.

D

Deleted member 3432

How are you finding them?

Are they the model with the Bridgestone text on or the B logo?

Pro V1'S and 1x's at Golf Support for £29.99 (edit now back up to full price)

Z Star XV's still on offer though in yellow: £24.99

https://golfsupport.com/golf-balls/premium-golf-balls/srixon-z-star-xv-golf-balls

B logo model. Iv'e played the B330s for the last 6 or 7 years and don't look beyond it, always found it very stable and penetrating in the wind.

Took a bit of finding them a couple of years back but much easier to find these days. I have Have some of the new B XS to test but have enough stock of the 330s for the next 3 seasons or so.