NGT got me through yesterday. long post.

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Haha. Glad to see they are being shared round evenly!! :)

You going to Logan? Practice round thurs eve?

Ive entered but the rate I'm going at with the Vulcan read, hopping around like a penguin and doing an Indian rain dance, it might be wise if I just bowed out cos if Ganton was anything to go by on Friday I'll just embarrass myself.

Robobum

Money List Winner
Visit site
Ive entered but the rate I'm going at with the Vulcan read, hopping around like a penguin and doing an Indian rain dance, it might be wise if I just bowed out cos if Ganton was anything to go by on Friday I'll just embarrass myself.

That's very negative

You should try new golf thinking ;)

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Haha. Glad to see they are being shared round evenly!! :)

You going to Logan? Practice round thurs eve?

If I go you'll know who I am as I'll be there with my Stimp meter, Aimpoint Swinkey, Chart, PLG, Aimpoint Tour bag and clothing, protractors, compasses, rulers, and percentage spirit level. So if you want a practise round make sure you bring a head lamp with you, as it takes me 20 mins to get my read on each green.

Robobum

Money List Winner
Visit site
If I go you'll know who I am as I'll be there with my Stimp meter, Aimpoint Swinkey, Chart, PLG, Aimpoint Tour bag and clothing, protractors, compasses, rulers, and percentage spirit level. So if you want a practise round make sure you bring a head lamp with you, as it takes me 20 mins to get my read on each green.

No bother.

Khamelion

Tour Winner
Visit site
Read it, Golf 54, Rotella, Zen Golf, seeing shrink, keep telling myself I'm good I'm good and getting worse. So reverse psycology now.

I'm Crap.

I tried the negative thinking once, just when I thought I was bottom of the barrel, I realised that the barrel was stacked on top of two others, so it was going to get a lot worse before it got better.

Best off looking up than looking down, as you never know how for down is.

davidy233

Tour Rookie
www.davidyoungphoto.co.uk
Reading it on iBooks - a lot of it is common sense and the exercises are the sort of stuff my company put on for us on team days - reinforce positive thinking sort of thing.

Doesn't hurt to be reminded that positive thinking brings rewards in any field though

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
I tried the negative thinking once, just when I thought I was bottom of the barrel, I realised that the barrel was stacked on top of two others, so it was going to get a lot worse before it got better.

Best off looking up than looking down, as you never know how for down is.

thanks khamy, I know you mean well and seems NGT is serving you well, keep at it golf is a working progress.

I was being sarcastic last night think it had to do with my being at work and emails flying into my forum inbox stating it's the way I post on hear............ Truth be told, I am struggling tho. Just need to work harder and through it.