Next weekend - Drumoig handicap open.

Kaizer_Soze

Head Pro
Visit site
Looking forward to playing the Dromoig open next Sunday, a break from the usual humdrum of my home course, also a chance to play IMO one of the best courses in Fife for a measly £12.

There are a few more opens that I will be taking part in over the next month or 2, gives a chance to play some of the top local courses for a fraction of the usual green fee.

Anything like this in your area ?

Drumoig Golf resort.

AliB

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
Hi K-s
What's your usual course?
Interested as was born and brought up in Fife, though sadly only took up golf after moving 'down south'. (more fool me!)
also ignorant of Drumoig - I expect a new place 'after my time'.
good luck in the comp.

AliB

Kaizer_Soze

Head Pro
Visit site
Not having a dig but Thornton is flat and too easy, still a good well kept course mind you, fair enough Balbirnie ain't too challenging and Kirkcaldy aint too long but they have a bit of character, something IMO Thornton lacks, that said it has been a long time since I played there, if you fancy a freindly game pm me and we can arrange something. Might change my opinion :)

Happy_Gilmore

Club Champion
Visit site
Good Luck in the Open next week mate.

As you can see, Drumoig is my home course and it's in great nick ahead of the open. A few changes to 17 this year and if you have not played it recently then best to lay up rather then go for the green in 2!!

I'm away this weekend so won't be playing but if the weather is anything like the weekend just gone then pack the sunscreen!!

Enjoy mate.

Kaizer_Soze

Head Pro
Visit site
Had to withdraw, sliced my index finger on a razor sharp cutting blade at work yesterday. Pretty painful and if I try and grip a club I'm sure the cut will open again. Recon at least one weeks rest from the game.

Pretty p1ssed off to say the least.