Next Saturday 22nd January - Surrey/Kent/Sussex border

Oddsocks

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
ah mate it blows it to bits, all standing on the tee, ready to drive and because some bloke plays disabled golf you all have to move to the other side of the tee box while he plays, then move back for us "normal golfers"

the banter is normally good with a leftie though ;)

chrisd

Major Champion
Visit site
Barry, I am sorry but, try as I might, I cant make Saturday. The wife is off out but I have to take her to her meeting point and won't be able to get to you in time, also I have to be back earlier than I thought so, sorry , it's a no go this time.

Chris

chrisd

Major Champion
Visit site
Wish I could have made it, but the worst thing is non arrival and it would have been just too tight. I ended up going out with a mate to his course, about 8 miles away from home and shot 80 in the persistant showers of the day.

Next time I hope

Chris

Oddsocks

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
What was the golf like.,,,,,,,,,,, bloody freezing. Off to ag tomorrow to get sone sort of under armour type thingy.

Golf was good, diesel save got off to a slow start by but the third was in form and played steady considering he hadn't played for 14 months, Barry Biggs is without doubt the biggest bandit I have every played with ;) 27.3 my arse! We played off the whites and gd walked 100 with a mid 90's score with some mega long drives.

I scraped 37 points with some of the worst putting ever, but took done money Off our 4th player. Just glad we got round without snow !

dieseldave

Club Champion
Visit site
Cheers for the game lads, played a lot better than i thought i would considering such a long time away.I know you was freezing yesterday, i was wearing galvin green compression top,insula and windstopper might be expensive but i was warm,definitely recommend.Hopefully we can play again.

Oddsocks

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
Everyone else seemed suitably dressed, took me ages to warm up after, comPared with the first and second your scoring was very steady dave, especially after the lay off ;)