New Venture - Indoor Golf Centre

MendieGK

Tour Winner
Visit site
In addition to my job with Orka I have recently taken on a unit that will become the home of - Swindon Indoor Golf Centre.

It’s going to have full GC2 sim with over 100k courses available to play, and also be the home of Orka golf for the south west.

I’d love you all to follow me on social media and spread the word as it would be a massive help - especially given the fact we got the keys 3 weeks before the country got locked down!

There lots of photos of our progress

Thanks a lot ?

Parsaregood

Head Pro
Visit site
Will do, tough time to open an indoor golf unit. The ones we've had up in the Glasgow area dont seem to do all that well. Perhaps be ok if you could have a unit and only open it from October to march as that's when it will pull in the money. Best of luck though

MendieGK

Tour Winner
Visit site
Will do, tough time to open an indoor golf unit. The ones we've had up in the Glasgow area dont seem to do all that well. Perhaps be ok if you could have a unit and only open it from October to march as that's when it will pull in the money. Best of luck though
I’ve been there and ours is nothing like that. We’ve got limited exposure - there’s is awesome but way too big!

I’ve already got a coach on board who is bringing his full client base across too which will fill us up a lot

MendieGK

Tour Winner
Visit site
I’ve been there and ours is nothing like that. We’ve got limited exposure - there’s is awesome but way too big!

I’ve already got a coach on board who is bringing his full client base across too which will fill us up a lot

Worth adding I’m not expecting this to be a massive money maker ? because it won’t be

MendieGK

Tour Winner
Visit site
Bold move.

Good luck.

If I went through and explained everything it would actually be seen as a no brainier to be honest.

Mine and my business partners start up costs are basically 0, because I already have a full GC2 simulator system (literall everything) sat at home not being used enough.

There’s an office above the unit we have to we can carry on doing our day jobs without impacting them too