New Stuff

drewster

Tour Rookie
Visit site
Anyone else got any new stuff they haven't been able to use yet ?? I've got 3-GW in Wilson D7 forged , a Titleist TSI 2 driver and a Wilson Cart Bag all ready to go . I have a milestone birthday coming up and got some money and vouchers in advance. Can't wait until December but feel that restrictions will still be in place long after that !!!

D

Deleted member 3432

Anyone else got any new stuff they haven't been able to use yet ?? I've got 3-GW in Wilson D7 forged , a Titleist TSI 2 driver and a Wilson Cart Bag all ready to go . I have a milestone birthday coming up and got some money and vouchers in advance. Can't wait until December but feel that restrictions will still be in place long after that !!!

Got a combo set of Srixon ZX 5/7 irons that have had one outing prior to lockdown 2.

Lovely set of irons and the 4&5 iron in the ZX 5 blend in perfectly with the ZX 7 looks wise.

May need to strengthen the 6 iron a touch as the 4 and 5 iron certainly travel through the air.

jim8flog

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Bought myself a TM SIM 5 wood last week.

Being a bit by my mates who have all changed to SIM clubs in the past couple of months and have noticed the difference in their distances.

I also bought a set of second hand Ping i25s managed to try the 8 iron only Wednesday looking forward to trying the rest but they have got to back to Ping first to have new weights fitted.

New waterproof bag.

It's one of the troubles with lockdown - too many hours on Ebay.

hairball_89

Club Champion
Visit site
No new kit, but had a driver session with a local pro the week before lockdown, with a really good range session a few days after. Then boom. No golf.

Hopefully I'll be able to remember what I was doing when I get on a course finally!

Wabinez

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
New Jones carry bag, and had a Mileseey range finder delivered today which I’m looking forward to using

D

Deleted member 29109

I've a brand new set of G400 irons, and a new Aldila NV 55 driver shaft with a JumboMax grip. My driver is 42 grams lighter then with the previous grip and shaft. Which should hopefully see some clubhead speed gain.