New Ping "'Standard'' Dot Colour - anyone else confused?

Jacko_G

Blackballed
Visit site
Ping "standard" is still black.

Also I was under the impression that "Yellow" had been done away with in the new charts.

shane3003

Visit site
Yes and no, I tend to pull a little and honestly still not as consistent as I would like, which is why I’ve just wondered.
I’m not sure if it could be down to the ‘Yellow’ dot or just my inconsistency?

Jacko_G

Blackballed
Visit site
Yes and no, I tend to pull a little and honestly still not as consistent as I would like, which is why I’ve just wondered.

A pull can be down to the clubs being too upright. However best have a professional look at your swing and set up before getting the lie angles changed.

I have just flattened off my 50, 54 & 58 Ping wedges as I noticed a very slight pull at times when hitting full out.

Lord Tyrion

Money List Winner
Visit site
Quite a few places will offer a check for loft and lie, often free of charge. Even if it costs you a few quid it would be worth it, that way you will know for sure. For peace of mind it is probably worth investigating further.

If it needs altering then some pros will do it, Ping themselves will do it as well.