New lighter Callaway Epic

clubchamp98

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
So basically you play even more for less club? :confused:
"Oh, look! The emperor is naked."
Yes Porsce did this a couple of years ago took everything out of the car called it aGT and sold them for more money because it was .1 of a second faster.

people will still buy them!

BTatHome

Tour Winner
Visit site
Don't think Ive ever seen a 39° PW ! .... now need a AW and GW in the space that creates!

The irons seem particularly cynical in their pricing, when they have simply moved the whole set down by one club and reprinted the number on the bottom!

MyGolfSpy don't appear to very impressed by the idea either!

ger147

Tour Winner
Visit site
If you want ultra light drivers, fairway woods or hybrids, save yourself a fortune and get Wilson Staff D300's instead.

FairwayDodger

Money List Winner
Visit site
Don't think Ive ever seen a 39° PW ! .... now need a AW and GW in the space that creates!

The irons seem particularly cynical in their pricing, when they have simply moved the whole set down by one club and reprinted the number on the bottom!

MyGolfSpy don't appear to very impressed by the idea either!

I'm starting to think about new irons so have been looking around. I'm startled by the price of the epic irons!

Tab373

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
Won't be available in Europe. Callaway confirmed on Twitter this morning.
Spotted that also this morning perhaps Europeans aren't so stupid to part with that much money. But now some people might think that the US has a more superior club than us and try to buy it from the US which would make it close to $1000.i will stick with my Epic.