New Irons

Craigg

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
Have a look at the Cally Apex from a couple of years ago.
Should make it into your budget..

Oh no...Not more choice :D
I did have a nose at these the other night. The only thing putting me off was they are maybe not quite as easy to hit as the Mizunos? They are a nice looking iron though. I keep going around in wide circles but always seem to end up back at the EZ's.

Imurg

The Grinder Of Pars (Semi Crocked)
Visit site
Oh no...Not more choice :D
I did have a nose at these the other night. The only thing putting me off was they are maybe not quite as easy to hit as the Mizunos? They are a nice looking iron though. I keep going around in wide circles but always seem to end up back at the EZ's.

If you've got any sort of swing they're dead easy to launch with the right shaft...

BomberSRL

Head Pro
Visit site
You could also get a pretty decent nick set of Titleist 714 AP2's for that money. Appreciate they are slightly older now however still great clubs!

Craigg

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
Well, many thanks to all for the input and advice. I did finally settle on the JPX EZ 16. (See the thread 'I've Just Bought Some Shovels!) They arrived today so itching to get out tomorrow.

Jay-Marie

Medal Winner
Visit site
Enjoy your new clubs.

I am also in a similar situation but resisting the temptation to buy until the sales kick in, although i am really struggling with it. I'm not going to get much playing time between now and then may be 1 more round possibly so not much point parting with £'s for the sake of it