New Driver Help

spawn_ukuk

Tour Rookie
Visit site
Hello i have £165 for new driver, Ive totally lost confidence in the one I'm using now ( in signature )

My driver swing speed is around 100 mph maybe little lower at 97 98mph.

Ive always preferred a slightly heavier but drivers now seemed to be always lighter and lighter.

Regular 10.5 preferred

So please any suggestions welcomed thank you

JT77

Tour Winner
Visit site
Try picking up a titleist d2 910. Had them for 150 new in Nevada bobs here so maybe some surplus stock at a golf store near you ? Great driver with lots of options.

Sid Rixon IV

Head Pro
Visit site
Try picking up a titleist d2 910. Had them for 150 new in Nevada bobs here so maybe some surplus stock at a golf store near you ? Great driver with lots of options.

Have you thought about talking to your club pro rather than hoping a new club will resolve your loss of confidence?

lyden

Head Pro
Visit site
Before you blame the club record yourself on a decent camera and see what plane your moving the club on, its quite easy to see even if your not an expert when something is wrong.

Sid Rixon IV

Head Pro
Visit site
Yes i did, but for the last month and 8 rounds its been very hit and miss, more miss
Played in a comp Saturday drove superbly and hit every fairway.
Played in a comp yesterday and couldn't hit straight for toffee - some were plain embarrassing.
Same driver, same golfer.

DAVEYBOY

Blackballed
Banned
Visit site
I hit the G25 recently and it was great. Nice weight to it with the tour stiff shaft aswell. £240 so abit out of budget but A great club.

CMAC

Blackballed
Banned
Visit site
I had the prolaunch red S for 5 years in my Titleist, either a superb long ball or a disaster, not much inbetween. I see you have an X stiff, any idea what your SS is?