New clubs, should I buy, or should I wait?

inner-hole

Hacker
Visit site
Just been having a look at the Nickent clubs, but sadly there's no 60° clubs available, and the hybrids are not available in the lofts that I want. However, I have found a near mint Cobra S2 3 wood for sensible money.

Huwey12

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Just got a Nickent 49 degree gap wedge, I'll let you know how it plays so maybe when they restock you'll have a personal review

inner-hole

Hacker
Visit site
Thanks Huwey12, It would be good to know what they play like. Any recommendations for hybrids? I'm thinking of getting 2, one 21° and one at around 25° To replace my long irons.

Huwey12

Assistant Pro
Visit site
I just love my TM burner 4, can't remember the loft without making a trip to the garage. It's the easiest club in my bag to hit and can go 200yds on a good summers day. Cheap as chips if you can find one on eBay, it's the only hybrid you'll need
Ive heard ping g10 are also good but I expect they'll be a bit pricey

inner-hole

Hacker
Visit site
I've just found one on eBay for £15, but it looks a bit tatty for my liking. There are quite a few TM RBZ's on there at around the £50 mark.

Huwey12

Assistant Pro
Visit site
I've got a TM RBZ Stage
2 3 hybrid, it doesn't hit so high as the burner but has got a harsher metallic feel. Also the RBZ has a longer shaft, getting more to a fairway wood length, which defeats the object of being a rescue/hybrid in my mind
There's a TM rescue 4 on eBay with 6 days to go, keep your eyes on that one

Honestly they feel so good to hit you won't be disappointed

i see some want £35 plus, I got mine for £11