New Club Release Dates

Mockba

Visit site
Hi all,

I am looking to get some new wedges and a new driver but I'm unsure when the best time for this is.

I'd ideally want to wait until new ranges are released (I'm in no major rush, before Spring is fine) but the release dates seem a bit confusing.

Drivers all seem to generally be released early in the year (Jan/Feb), however wedges seem to vary with some even being later in the year.

I'd like to wait until all the big brands have released theirs ideally (at least for driver). Can anyone recommend the best time to possibly arrange a fitting please?

I was thinking early Feb for driver but completely unsure for my wedges. If they're staggered throughout the year I'll just go for when the newest Vokeys, Callaways etc are released.

Thanks (y)

Neilds

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Might be easier to check to the delivery times for clubs as they are bonkers at the moment! I have heard up to 6 months for people to get their new clubs

Imurg

The Grinder Of Pars (Semi Crocked)
Visit site
It's coming to the stage where those who have been waiting for clubs are possibly going to get them after a new range has been released...
New clubs, probably, won't have the backlog that current ones have unless shafts and grips aren't available.
Factory time will have been allocated months ago for the new heads so they will be available at launch - see i59s...
To be honest, most current heads are either out of stock or running very low so you may as well wait for new releases..