New Book

Herbie

Tour Winner
Visit site
Been off here for a while editing my book. For those of you who remember me and were interested, it is now out on Kindle @ Amazon Kindle 'Any Old Life'.
In the not too distant future it will be released as a hard copy when the right route for this is finalised.

A good laugh in a genuine autobiography filled with a selection of true tales from my life leaning to the funny side of things.There are a number of golfing tales and golfing poems and the recent feedback from several people has been very positive and complimentary.

cover.jpg

bobmac

Major Champion
Visit site
I wondered where you had been???? :D

And for those new members who dont know Herbie...

43.jpg

I'll bet that's not in your book :)

And........

This gentleman was the first person in the world to buy a V-Easy (and I still have your money)

Good luck with your book Herb and btw, what's a Kindle??? ;)

Golfmmad

Tour Winner
Visit site
Welcome back Herbie and good luck for the book.

I'll probably wait 'til the hardback comes out - can't be doing with this kindle-dongle stuff :D ;) :p

Golfmmad.

Herbie

Tour Winner
Visit site
ha ha ha thanks guys and Bob, you're not that far out with that picture lol.

I've been away for ages for two reasons one being the book the other reason is giving up golf for a while as I have not been too well, in a lot of pain and on top of that I've come down with what seems to be perpetual labyrinthitis or some other thing not yet diagnosed. Not really sure yet but I have serious dizzy issues...but thats me all over. lol

It's good to be back though I have had an interesting read and still got more reading on here to do than editing me book! lol