NeverMiss™ Putt Technology!

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
Just seen some golf balls advertising their 'NeverMiss™ Technology' - what do you reckon it is? You'll kick yourself...

They drew a line on it.

Groundbreaking! And for only £29 a box, the same price as about four dozen black Sharpie pens. :LOL:

"The NeverMiss™ Putt Line is a HUGE tool to help you one and two putt your way around the course as you have alignment from the ball to the hole. "

Hang on, how are you two-putting if you Never Miss ™ ???

Neilds

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Not the first company to use the line as a selling point. I know Vice call it KIL for keep in line or something and it is the same markings that are on most balls, which many of us use to line up the putt

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
Surely this is a breach of trade descriptions once the first one flies past the hole !!!!

Manufacturers have been extolling the virtue of lines for years from Triple Track the new lines on the Titleist Tour Soft. Comes down to the basic of picking the line and pace and there ain't a line in the world going to help that

Bunkermagnet

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Surely this is a breach of trade descriptions once the first one flies past the hole !!!!

Manufacturers have been extolling the virtue of lines for years from Triple Track the new lines on the Titleist Tour Soft. Comes down to the basic of picking the line and pace and there ain't a line in the world going to help that
As they are calling it"never miss technology". the moment the first one does would entitle you to a full refund, or compensation as a breach of trade descriptions as you say or false advertising:)

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
As they are calling it"never miss technology". the moment the first one does would entitle you to a full refund, or compensation as a breach of trade descriptions as you say or false advertising:)
No doubt they'll be something in the small print about user error invalidating the never miss technology and so no refund due. Definitely a bold claim

need_my_wedge

Has Now Found His Wedgie
Visit site
To be fair, they do also say

"Official Golf Balls have been engineered to give you that extra distance while reducing side spin to help you stay on line. "

Not sure that's enough for me though, I'm out.

jmf1488

Club Champion
Visit site
I think their target audience is the non golfer buying Christmas/birthday presents for a golf relative.