National anthem

toyboy54

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
Haven't read thro' all posts,so hope not repeating anyone-but Scotland's (unofficial)anthem is just so dire/outmoded/over-hyped that it's an embarrassment,especially when the crowd gets ahead of the bands timing-which believe me,always happens!Personally I've always loved the French/Italian(timeless and classical)and the Welsh-emotional and moving.
Don't know what to suggest in place of though-anyone any ideas??

D

Deleted member 1147

Haven't read thro' all posts,so hope not repeating anyone-but Scotland's (unofficial)anthem is just so dire/outmoded/over-hyped that it's an embarrassment,especially when the crowd gets ahead of the bands timing-which believe me,always happens!Personally I've always loved the French/Italian(timeless and classical)and the Welsh-emotional and moving.
Don't know what to suggest in place of though-anyone any ideas??
Something by the Proclaimers?

Tashyboy

Please don’t ask to see my tatts 👍
Visit site
Noooo, then there would be the endless arguments...but he's from Nottingham....no he's from Yorkshire...is he buggery he's from...:LOL:

he’s not from Yorkshire, Ave never heard him say “ tha sees thee, tha gonna get some fist”.
However Ave lost count the amount of times he has said “ Yer gonna get shot With an arrow me duck”.

PNWokingham

Journeyman Pro
Visit site

the thing with most people who constantly oppose and criticise things is that have reasons as to why and what and how they change things - but i think you stand alone is just criticising - please enlighten us all, even if your views are beyond my comprehension i am sure some of the clever kids will understand

2blue

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
the thing with most people who constantly oppose and criticise things is that have reasons as to why and what and how they change things - but i think you stand alone is just criticising - please enlighten us all, even if your views are beyond my comprehension i am sure some of the clever kids will understand
I've been constructive it's you that's nobbling.
D4S...... my turn to initiate 'ignore' ;);)

PNWokingham

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
I've been constructive it's you that's nobbling.
D4S...... my turn to initiate 'ignore' ;);)

i have been assking for you to explain what you have said and elaborate on you criticisms? Not much to ask. This is a chat room. I say one thing you say another - or in your case you say a whole load of nothings and we still have no clue what you you mean other than moaning. Please explain what you have said that is constructive? And, again, what you would do with Buck House when you get rid of the trespassers? What do you mean "open to the public? These are your ideas?

2blue

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
i have been assking for you to explain what you have said and elaborate on you criticisms? Not much to ask. This is a chat room. I say one thing you say another - or in your case you say a whole load of nothings and we still have no clue what you you mean other than moaning. Please explain what you have said that is constructive? And, again, what you would do with Buck House when you get rid of the trespassers? What do you mean "open to the public? These are r ideas?
You well know my opinions..... I don't need to repeat them... are you getting the idea now? If not you could be joining D4S ;);)