National anthem

Tashyboy

Please don’t ask to see my tatts 👍
Visit site
Why did he even mention it? He must have known there would be backlash from certain areas. He has never sung an anthem when he played so no big deal
I don’t know but I think he was set up. It was noted that he has played 50 games for Ireland, so I kinda think some plank reporter sees an angle of split loyalties. He is from Birmingham so probably don’t know the words anyway 😉
Joking aside I know the finger is pointed at him ( by some). But Jack Grealish and Declan Rice have already been made aware to get some stick as they played games for Ireland and changed allegiance to England.

RichA

Visit site
I don’t know but I think he was set up. It was noted that he has played 50 games for Ireland, so I kinda think some plank reporter sees an angle of split loyalties. He is from Birmingham so probably don’t know the words anyway 😉
Joking aside I know the finger is pointed at him ( by some). But Jack Grealish and Declan Rice have already been made aware to get some stick as they played games for Ireland and changed allegiance to England.
I can sympathise. I've spent 3 decades living in Hertfordshire but it's occasionally pointed out that I'm really from Mansfield.
People are cruel.

Tashyboy

Visit site
I can sympathise. I've spent 3 decades living in Hertfordshire but it's occasionally pointed out that I'm really from Mansfield.
People are cruel.
God save the King me duck as an opening line has a certain uniqueness about it. 👍😁

Doon frae Troon

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
People are cruel.
I had this conversation last year.

Are you from the village [yes]
How long have you lived here [26 years]
So how come I don't know you [I was tempted but remained polite].

Ye Olde Boomer

Visit site
What an absolutely mega humungous durge our national anthem is .
Let's start a campaign to be rid of it.
Let's replace it with the Thunderbirds theme .
Or what would you put in its place.
For my part, I like your national anthem a lot more than ours.
Canada's as well.
Not Mexico's, though.

Tashyboy

Visit site
Good to see the two Anglo/Irish boys scoring for England though
List of players who have played for Scotland born in England. 🤔

England​

😉

Reemul

Head Pro
Visit site
It's all a little bit pathetic and embarassing really, it again just indicates what social media and the press are really like. I mean really sing, don't sing, no one cares, I bet those whining about it don't know the words either. Just indicates how low as a society we have fallen.