My Swing - slo mo

User101

Blackballed
Banned
Visit site
It’s been a while since I put a video of my swing up, so here it is, taken this morning at a very soggy range. Picture quality not the best but welcome any constructive feedback.

https://youtu.be/CoN1iFK6FdI

Cheers

What kinda feedback do you wish ?? If it comes from PGA pros then it's probably worth listening to but from a bunch of jackdaws on an internet forum, I'm not so sure.

patricks148

Global Moderator
Visit site
It’s been a while since I put a video of my swing up, so here it is, taken this morning at a very soggy range. Picture quality not the best but welcome any constructive feedback.

https://youtu.be/CoN1iFK6FdI

Cheers

looks quite nice but as Cabby says a pro who knows what they are talking about is the only opinion i would be interested in

the_coach

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
OP it kinda depends what the current shot difficulties being experienced so what score results are

what area of the game give the most trouble what are the most repeatable bad shots

then you approach trying to improve things from there

& folks who know a bunch of things about the golf swing if only looking at 2D video really need to be able to have at least 2 viewpoints of the swing - a dtl & a face-on view - to have a tad more information to go on - & always difficult in range stalls with a dtl viewpoint because mostly it means everything is in silhouette

generally folks I see on the lesson tee with the kinda swing traits that you can see in the swing here in the video - often times have issues with wedge/part wedge side of the game as well
as solid contact issues etc

as a general view point what I see here is the swing & the high arms exit point to finish & the tad forwards ball position for the club all being there as an instinctive reaction to be able to get some height whilst also working hard not to have the club face shut down - if you check where the face is pointing through the takeback to over halfways back it's very much looking down at the ground
so would be checking grip hold and how the club is initially being taken back

but as said it really depends on what the repeatable trouble with the game is - then you look to fix what is playing into those issues