My most consistent club

Capella

Journeyman Pro
blog.jutta-jordans.de
I played nine holes yesterday and just out of interest measured every drive with my Garmin. The result surprised me.

Except for one shot where the wind was helping and the ball rolled out to 145 m, every other drive I hit was between 127 and 129 meters. The surprising thing was not that they are that short. I know that. Actually, they were all good shots and they landed exactly where my drives typically land. It was how consistent the length was. I hit a few fades, a few draws, missed the fairway by a fraction and rolled into the first cut on two of them. So I would not say, they were all exactly alike. But the distance was so consistent it actually made me laugh. And that was pretty much straight out of the car after work, without much of a warm-up, so it was not as if I had that shot dialled in earlier.

Capella

Journeyman Pro
blog.jutta-jordans.de
My putter!
I can be very inconsistent with every other club but always seem to putt well.

I would trade you, to be honest. Putting is make or break for me usually. Yesterday I just could not hole anything, for example. I just kept pulling every putt slightly left. Totally annoying. I missed a few from inside 4 feet. It really hurts.

Dasit

Tour Rookie
Visit site
Sounds good you know where the ball will end.

Although if your ball starts falling in the divot you left last time you played it might hurt you :D