My driver and 6 iron swing.

JustOne

Ryder Cup Winner
www.justoneuk.com
a) How do you get such a long vid clip and manage to keep the filesize down?

b) That last drive looked like you pullled it <wink>

Regards........

The23rdman

Challenge Tour Pro
www.soulfulphotograpy.co.uk
a) How do you get such a long vid clip and manage to keep the filesize down?

b) That last drive looked like you pullled it <wink>

Regards........

They're taken on my camera phone. Admittedly, it's a damn good one, but still keeps the file size managable.

Yes, I did. As I said, I was hitting it badly yesterday.

JustOne

Ryder Cup Winner
www.justoneuk.com
Love the swing plane... looks very accomplished. Only remark would be that your clubface is quite closed at the top so you have to work very hard to square it at impact.

12 handicap huh? :) Whassup...didn't you put any cards in this year? <wink> :D

Nice phone too! Great quality vid.

The23rdman

Challenge Tour Pro
www.soulfulphotograpy.co.uk
Love the swing plane... looks very accomplished. Only remark would be that your clubface is quite closed at the top so you have to work very hard to square it at impact.

12 handicap huh? :) Whassup...didn't you put any cards in this year? <wink> :D

Nice phone too! Great quality vid.

Thanks re plane. I've worked REALLY hard on it. Next step, as you say, is the top of BS position where I have a tendancy to flatten my wrist, which I can't do with the grip I use. I just need to shorten it up a bit and get a better feel for where my hands are.

Well, the handicap is due to not playing anywhere near enough and generally being a streaky putter at best and a terrible one at worst. I'm improving though.

The phone is an LG renoir. It's such great quality video I don't think I need a camcorder now.

Herbie

Tour Winner
Visit site
Were you aiming the same way each time as I noticed the line crossing your toes was slightly different each time?
Overall looks good to me though.

CrapHacker

Blackballed
Banned
Visit site
. Couldn't really get through the ball with any zip.

Git !

I thought your impact position looked pretty darn good.

I assumed you get plenty of oompf out of it.

As to your clubhead being closed at the top, it's closed half way back too, which is going to make it pretty darned tough to be anything other than closed at the top. Can't imagine that'll be too tricky for you to cure, if indeed you feel the need to.

:cool:

AidenSmith

Medal Winner
Visit site
Ah, I knew that had to be the Renoir before you mentioned it. Excellent quality video footage. I used to have one. Great for slo-mo videos, although I never recorded my swing using it.