My 8 year old is very unwell

Hacker Khan

Yurt Dwelling, Yoghurt Knitter
Visit site
As a father of an 8 year old girl I can't imagine the pain and anguish you must be in. Hope it all works out and she gets through it.

mikee247

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
Hang in there mate she sounds like a fighter and with a cracking family behind Im sure she'll pull through. I've been so touched with the work and research some charities do with cancer especially for kids, I decided to raise money for Children with Cancer UK by doing the London Marathon on Sunday. A truly exceptional charity. Good luck with it pal, my fingers are crossed for you :thup:

CMAC

Blackballed
Banned
Visit site
finding it very hard to read this thread and my heart goes out to you and your wee innocent girl.

As a father of a 7 year old myself I can't imagine how I would cope. You sound like a tight knit family which will help you all get through it. My thoughts and prayers are with your family and especially for Molly.

6inchcup

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
be strong my friend and it goes without saying the prays and thoughts of everyone on this forum will be with you and your family.

Tashyboy

Please don’t ask to see my tatts 👍
Visit site
In the last 18 months MR and Missis tash have been through.

mr tash ankle op off work 3 months.

mrs tash engine gear box and indicators tweaked and serviced plus having a virus in her eye which nearly caused her to go blind in one eye.

mother knee replacement,

father, triple bypass followed by extensive chemo for leukemia, of which he suffered from massive reactions which they had not seen before.

father in law, heart valve replaced and knee replacement.

mother in law, hysterectomy due to cancer.

in that time I have become a grandfather twice which has took 10 years off me.

throughout all of this we learnt to roll with the punches, I had bad days Missis tash had bad days, but we always had one another to lean on we got through the tough days by leaning on one another.

Throughout all this the NHS have been fantastic and I mean fantastic, thoughts support and love from mr and Missis tash.