Motocaddy Pro Bag and Direct Golf

ohara227

Visit site
Ordered a Motocaddy S3 Pro and matching Pro bag, however disappointed to note that the bag had a 'dent' in the material which looks like it will never come out on the lower pocket. Got in touch with direct golf who arranged with no issues (really good customer service, so far - note the so far) a replacement and pick up the next day.

Bag number 2 had the exact same issue only worse as well as looking generally kicked in all over. There are rivots on the top that hold a blue band down which look like they had been shot in from about 10 yards away. Back onto Direct golf who once again kindly sent a replacement and pick up today, sadly bag number 3 has the same issue and once again a kicked in apperance which due to the material wont straighten out. Also the dry pocket at the top (which I just noticed after emailing them saying ill just keep it) looks like its sewn on wrongly as there is a 'squint' to it. I wish I kept the first one, as they just keep getting worse!

By this point you might think im sounding picky but if your buying a new (not a second) item shouldnt it look new? Afterwards if I mark or dent it, then thats my bag (no pun intended). To be honest I am putting it down the packing that Motocaddy send it in, as its jammed in the box so tight I imagine after its made and rammed into the box that it would 'set' on its long trip from China.

I like the layout out of the top of the bag and its waterproof, oddly though no pocket for tees...Depending on the outcome I fancy the Callaway Euro Chev Luxury cart bag but would have liked them to match, which was one of the points of me buying them!

Anyone else got one and had issues? Its the 2012 model black and blue. To clarify Direct Golf have been really helpful and (so far) have no issues.

Val

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
Why not contact Motocaddy and explain, their service is pretty good too and maybe they'll replace it themselves rather than keep going to DG.

Wont do any harm.

ohara227

Visit site
Good idea, ill wait and see what DG say im sure they will be ok but if it comes to it ill get in touch with Motocaddy. Do you have one or so? Thanks

lee_leggett

Head Pro
Visit site
Sorry to hear about your Bag, Do you have a local Direct Golf Store? if so I am sure you can pop into the local or any store and exchange for the same display bag with no damage.