Motocaddy m5 gps

Starbox

Visit site
Hi, I've been doing some research on electric golf trolleys and I'm liking the looks of the motocaddy m5 with gps 2022 model, before making a purchase I thought I'd ask if anyone is selling one second hand on here ? I like in Nottinghamshire but don't mind travelling for a bargain within reason...

Oddsocks

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
Taking into account the replacement costs on a battery, I’d be wanting a decent saving to buy used especially with so many online companies offering 0% over a year

Oddsocks

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
I believe it more down to recharges, how often it’s run completely flat and left flat as lithium doesn’t like to be run completely out, and also the temps it’s stored at.

I have two friends who both have the model you mention, one plays twice a week and has had no issues, one plays twice a month and he’s trolley has been back to motocaddy for repairs twice. These have been faults with charging.

Tashyboy

Please don’t ask to see my tatts 👍
Visit site
Tash lives in Notts, just had a look on Facebook marketplace. There’s a few on there, one in Stoke on Trent going for £400 looks very nice. ? offers ?