Motocaddy customer service

happyhacker

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
I think we can all sometimes be more vocal about poor customer service experiences so just wanted to make a quick post about a really positive one.

My 14 month old charger had suddenly stopped working (or more likely the LED had stopped indicating charge state) yesterday. Call to Motocaddy this morning at 9am and email confirming replacement had been shipped by 10am. Staff member couldn't have been more helpful and delighted with their service.

Redtraveller

Club Champion
Visit site
I had a charger from them fail after about 8 months so took it back to the shop. It took over a month to get a replacement. I had to go to the shop after every round to charge it. They didn’t have spares. I escalated to Motocaddy who didn’t do anything. Sounds like you touched lucky

Pants

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
Once the trolley and bits were out of warranty, I never had a good experience with Motorcaddy. I originally bought an early S1 (?) and felt that I was a bit of a guinea pig in the first year with everything that went wrong. To be fair, in that 1st year the service was hmm ok ish but after that, forget it. They didn't want to know - even though the failed parts had been re-designed because of the failure rates.

fundy

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
Once the trolley and bits were out of warranty, I never had a good experience with Motorcaddy. I originally bought an early S1 (?) and felt that I was a bit of a guinea pig in the first year with everything that went wrong. To be fair, in that 1st year the service was hmm ok ish but after that, forget it. They didn't want to know - even though the failed parts had been re-designed because of the failure rates.

Had similar experience and found them an utter nightmare of a company to deal with who refused to take any responsibility for a product that had more failing parts than working ones, will never buy from them again

happyhacker

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
Yeah, had always heard varied things but was very happy with my own experience.

New charger arrived this morning, 24 hours from letting them know the issue. That is pretty impressive. I'll see how it all goes when warranty is up in 10 months but fingers crossed.

shagster

Head Pro
Visit site
just had some dealings with motocaddy, a really helpful chap called Matt
he couldn't do enough
item arrived and didn't work
new one arrived the following day, and also arranged for collection of faulty piece
always managed to get the spares i wanted, but could be tricky for older models now, but i can not fault them and emails are replied to within the hour, and sometimes minutes