GoKart Trolley - Great Customer Service

Visit site
At the end of last year after much deliberation I purchased a reconditioned GoKart trolley from GoKarts ebay page. I liked the look of the trolley and its slightly unconventional design plus a friend had purchased one and highly recommended it so I gave it a go. I was also more inclined to make the purchase as the trolley came with a 2 year warranty despite being refurbished and seeing some of the stories of people had had with other brands it gave me some piece of mind.

I have been very happy with it so far (its the first time I've owned an electric trolley) and now its given me the excuse to buy a cart bag to go on it too.

However during the last round prior to lockdown it began to make a squeaking noise which was loud enough to draw comment from one of my playing partners. I took a video of the trolley in action making the noise and emailed it off to GoKart to see what they suggested.

To their credit in no time at all they had responded to my email, diagnosed the issue and then sent out the requisite part free of charge in the post.

The part was very simple to swap over and now I have a lovely quiet trolley again.

I have been thoroughly impressed with the customer service I've received and would happily recommend them based on after sales service let alone the quality of the trolley.

Piece

Tour Winner
Visit site
Another GoKart user. I had mine completely serviced and updated when it went wrong a couple of years ago. Great service. Just not a fan of cross-shaped the storage bag!

spongebob59

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Another GoKart user. I had mine completely serviced and updated when it went wrong a couple of years ago. Great service. Just not a fan of cross-shaped the storage bag!

Agree with that 100%, why not just have a square bag and have room to through shoes at in.

Turtleboy

Hacker
Visit site
I bought a Stewart X9 Follow to replace my Auto Gokart, but I keep going back to it. So I have convinced myself to offload my X9 Follow which is a superb bit of kit. I just prefer the simplicity of the Gokart