Mizuno mp range hitting shops next week

D

Deleted member 15344

Not wanting to be smart but unless you have s certain ability then the 900's might suit you best over the MP18's

Not wanting to be smart ! That's a first for you

Are you a pro or some leading amateur because the way you talk down to HC golfers is appalling and I hope If you are a pro it's not a teaching one because your manner would have you skint

Golf itself has a time a snob attitude in Regards some clubs etc but also within golf there is HC snobbery and mainly Cat 1 players looking down on others and their ability - it's quite clear you fit smack into that area and it does nothing for participation of the sport

Papas1982

Tour Winner
Banned
Visit site
Managed to have a swing of these today at AG.

Cant say I've ever paid attention toon to mizuno, but wow. They are fiiiiiiiiiiit!

Gave the ego a bit of a wallop when the 6 iron (8 in my set) wasn't going ANYWHERE like where I expected.
Once I realised it was an 8 iron and swung it like one it was great. Felt fantastic and had quite a tight dispersion. Wasn't comparing it to anything, just killing 30 mins.

May have to give them a little look soon......

nickjdavis

Head Pro
Visit site
I also hit all four models tonight. Mizuno have doe a grand job with the sound engineering with every model sounding exactly alike. The SC, MMC and Fli-Hi versions all performed very similarly with perhaps a marginal loss of distance with the SC on off centre hits. The blades were beyond my ability, suffering a noticeable drop in distance on mi*****. The Fli-Hi model also delivering a higher launch.... personally as I age and slow down I'd go for a combo set with the MMC in the short irons and the Fli-Hi model in 5 and 6 irons.

Mizuno have a winner with these clubs and they will sell by the bucket load.

Siren

Tour Rookie
Visit site
£899 at AG has put these right out of my budget range, I was hoping to replace my off the shelf AP2's once the season ends but not at that price.