Mind over matter?

viscount17

Money List Winner
Visit site
Are these Trion Z things like the copper bracelets that turned your wrist green (even the 'gilded' one's did that) but were supposed to be good for arthritis etc?

time_vans

Head Pro
Visit site
BillyG

I developed OSD after a fairly inoccuous tackle whilst playing in a football match when I was about 12-13. the classic, "you'll walk that one off son" from the coach left me with a very large protrusion at the top of my tibia. Its still absoulutely hell if I get a direct blow on the point of the lump. 35ish years have past and I've learned to cope with it, but I'll be looking out for any injury like that in my little un.
i developed osd as a result of persistant over use during my growing years( i was sports mad and often played without giving a injury proper healing time)i have as desribed a huge growth/lump just under each patella . i have managed over the years but one area i have to be really careful is kneeling. i have on several occasions dislocated the knee joint by kneeling on the 'lump' i can usually get it back in with a little help in staightening it but god is it sore for days after with fluid building round it.

In relation to magnets my uncle (rip) was a doctor of chemistry and worked in the pharmaceutical industry and he swore by the use of magnets in the healing process. I wear a magnetic bracelet to assist in a hand injury i sustained years ago while at work. when the temperature gets really cold my right thumb becomes 'missing'has no pincer grip at all cant even grip a piece of paper between thumb and finger. since wearing the bracelet it has slightly improved withe the occurrences of it happening reducing. could be coincidence (or global warming)