Midlands forum link?

GG26

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
Do you have me in the four? Put me down provisionally, I should be ok but I won’t be able to confirm for definite for a couple of weeks.

Crow

Crow Person
Visit site
I've booked two tee times at 11.08 and 11.16 on Thursday 18th August.

That gives us spaces for a total of 8 players.

As I understand it, definites so far are:
@Bamberdele2.0 @Voyager EMH @Bdill93 @Crow

Possibles:
@GG26

If you wish to join us please post below and can those named above please confirm that they're still playing. (y)

(I confirm that I'm playing!)

RichA

Visit site
Morning fellow midlanders.
I should be travelling between home (Herts) and Dad's (Notts) on Monday 12th and Friday 16th September, if anyone fancies meeting within reasonable striking distance of the M1 or A1 for a round.

Bamberdele2.0

Visit site
Morning fellow midlanders.
I should be travelling between home (Herts) and Dad's (Notts) on Monday 12th and Friday 16th September, if anyone fancies meeting within reasonable striking distance of the M1 or A1 for a round.

As long as you’re happy with early afternoon tee slot you are more than welcome for a round at my track on Friday 16th. Good links off m1 ?

RichA

Visit site
As long as you’re happy with early afternoon tee slot you are more than welcome for a round at my track on Friday 16th. Good links off m1 ?
Cheers for the offer man. Having suggested the dates, it's now not certain whether Dad wants me there Monday to Wednesday or Wednesday to Friday. I should know more in a few days.

Crow

Crow Person
Visit site
Fellow Midlanders, apologies but I've just received the below email notice from the club, next week is now Maintenance Week, see below for details.

I'm sure that there will be better times to play the course but if you want to go ahead anyway let me know.

In fact Please respond with a yes or no as to whether you still wish to play on the 18th below:

Name nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn Yes/No
@Voyager EMH
@Bamberdele2.0
@Bdill93
@GG26

1660148366182.png

Attachments

• 1660148338358.png
    1660148338358.png
    84.6 KB · Views: 1

Voyager EMH

Slipper Wearing Plucker of Pheasants
Visit site
When I have played with that problem of missing out a hole, we hit two balls each on the next par 3 and score stableford accordingly.
Doesn't work if the greenkeepers are working on the 18th green. Then you double your points on the 17th.
We'll just have to think of something.

Crow

Crow Person
Visit site
When I have played with that problem of missing out a hole, we hit two balls each on the next par 3 and score stableford accordingly.
Doesn't work if the greenkeepers are working on the 18th green. Then you double your points on the 17th.
We'll just have to think of something.

Does that mean that you're a "Yes" ?

Voyager EMH

Slipper Wearing Plucker of Pheasants
Visit site
I'll see what the others say. If they are doing extra brushing-in on Wednesday, then putting might not be too bad on Thursday.
Don't want to let the others down, if they are still willing.

Bamberdele2.0

Visit site
Keen to still play on the 18th but probably at a different course if I’m not getting the full experience. Then revisit Kilworth Springs on the next midlands outing.

Bdill93

Undisputed King of FOMO
Visit site
Keen to still play on the 18th but probably at a different course if I’m not getting the full experience. Then revisit Kilworth Springs on the next midlands outing.

You’re all welcome to come to my place but it’s a bit of a drive and nothing special ?

GG26

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
I could host at Kibworth (about 10 miles from Kilworth Springs) around 11am. Looking at the club diary it’s day 1 of 10 of course maintenance, but there is a scratch match on in the late afternoon so I would hope that it shouldn’t affect things too much.

Bamberdele2.0

Visit site
Edit: obviously the other option would be to still play kilworth springs so if people are still happy to ahead with that I’m in. I have a free voucher after all ?

Hopefully we can all come to a decision before the weekend ?

GG26

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
Just got a note that work on our greens starts work on the 18th, so maybe another time for a visit to Kibworth.