Midlands forum link?

Tonto

Visit site
Okay the season is up and running. I am happy to host 3 guests at Hearsal. Due to work commitments, it would have to be Sunday late afternoon or Monday morning.
Anyone interested?

Voyager EMH

Slipper Wearing Plucker of Pheasants
Visit site
Never played Hearsall, so really looking forward to it. And if @Crow is playing, then I will be obliged to play with some old bats as well. Double plus - I can pick him up on the way. :):):)

Voyager EMH

Visit site
Ask me to PM you for info of where this is, if interested, as real names and CDH numbers will be required.

Captains Charity Am Am on Friday 3rd June 2022. THIS IS A BANK HOLIDAY.
The format is 2 from 4 Am Am Stableford.
Members and guests are allowed to enter.
The men will play the course off the white tees and ladies will play off the red tees.
Entry fee for members and guests is £25 and will include food after play.

£100 per team of four. Same price for members or guests.

Coffee on arrival, complimentary halfway house, BBQ nosebag after play, all included for the £25.

First prize is a 4-Ball voucher for Woburn. Unless the captain secures a better prize before the day arrives!

Only 5 time-slots left. Be quick, please. I would prefer the later two times – can then witness the prize-giving.

10:48

11:51

12:36

13:39
13:48

Last edited:

Voyager EMH

Visit site
Ask me to PM you for info of where this is, if interested, as real names and CDH numbers will be required.

Captains Charity Am Am on Friday 3rd June 2022. THIS IS A BANK HOLIDAY.
The format is 2 from 4 Am Am Stableford.
Members and guests are allowed to enter.
The men will play the course off the white tees and ladies will play off the red tees.
Entry fee for members and guests is £25 and will include food after play.

£100 per team of four. Same price for members or guests.

Coffee on arrival, complimentary halfway house, BBQ nosebag after play, all included for the £25.

First prize is a 4-Ball voucher for Woburn. Unless the captain secures a better prize before the day arrives!

Only 5 time-slots left. Be quick, please. I would prefer the later two times – can then witness the prize-giving.

10:39
10:48

12:36

13:39
13:48
ANY MORE TAKERS FOR THIS PLEASE. :):):)