Midlands forum link?

Bamberdele21

Visit site
Does anyone arrange something similar like this around this part of the forum?

Not sure where most members are from but I’m willing to travel around 30/40 miles outside of Coventry.

There’s a couple of bank holidays coming up and I’m free on the Easter Monday (April 18th).

I don’t mind ringing about and arranging if there was any interest on here.

Bamberdele21

Visit site
More likely to get takers if you pick the date, pick a course and set a price, number of spaces etc.

The only details I have to hand would be my place for round, full English and coffee for £29 with no minimum numbers (mon - fri). Unfortunately the bank holidays are the only days I am free at the moment and the closest one being Monday 18th April.

The course itself is great for someone like myself as there is a good mix of holes but nothing spectacular. It would be a great valued day out for a forum link in my opinion, but that’s just me.

The other one I would be keen to play would be the PGA course at the Belfy. Green fees are around £60 I believe but not sure on any other details. Would definitely make enquires if there was any interest.

Crow

Crow Person
Visit site
I'd be up for it and 18th April is currently clear.

I wouldn't want to play the PGA though, played it a few times before so £60 is a bit pricey, getting a tee time on a bank holiday might be tricky too.

SaintStu

Visit site
I would be happy to come and have a game at Whitefields, and also book people in at Redditch Golf Club. Not sure if you have played Ardencote, but I think it is some where inbetween us so could arrange a game?

Bamberdele21

Visit site
I would be happy to come and have a game at Whitefields, and also book people in at Redditch Golf Club. Not sure if you have played Ardencote, but I think it is some where inbetween us so could arrange a game?

I have some brilliant memories from playing Ardencote last year. It was a very short course but fun none the less.

Would take you up on both Redditch and Ardencote without a doubt ?

Voyager EMH

Slipper Wearing Plucker of Pheasants
Visit site
I live near the Leicester end of the M69.
I'll be interested any weekday up to 1hr drive away. But preferably not a BH.

My course is boggy at the moment and closed today. Dries out fairly quickly given the chance.
Weekday guest is £15 to end of March and £20 thereafter. Up to 3 guests at this price. More and I'll have to shanghai another member.
Good value nosebags.
Pro does small buckets of coffee for £1. Available after 9-holes for the caffeine addicted.
PM if interested.

Some of us nearly had a meet at Tadmarton last year. Cancelled due to petrol crisis and a forecasted rainstorm.