MGS...again.

User20204

Visit site
My golf spy are at the ball market again and this time they are cutting up balls and finding quite a lot, go check them out.

Imurg

The Grinder Of Pars (Semi Crocked)
Visit site
3 balls
3 brands
All the same except logos when cut open
Vice, Monster and Rife
Guess they cover about 0.1% of the ball market - not that it makes what they're doing wrong but it's a drop in the ocean.
The implication is that this is more widespread among many other ball "manufacturers"
I hope MGS have the data ready to back it up

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
3 balls
3 brands
Vice, Monster and Rife
Guess they cover about 0.1% of the ball market - not that it makes what they're doing wrong but it's a drop in the ocean.
The implication is that this is more widespread among many other ball "manufacturers"
I've never heard of Monster or Rife golf balls.

Neilds

Assistant Pro
Visit site
3 balls
3 brands
Vice, Monster and Rife
Next they will be saying all ‘weetabix’ are made by the same company 😱

Wolf

Visit site
Just seen that myself on Instagram.

Interesting to see 2 balls monster and Rife that are no longer made yet vice claim to be new and innovative..

Oh and their reply to the post,. Suggest they let other manufacturers use theirs instead of the other way round them taking something from elsewhere 🤔

Screenshot_20190704_151730_com.instagram.android.jpg

Jacko_G

Blackballed
Visit site
Yip, can't see MGS showing any favouritism or discrimination. Thankfully they're more ethical than that.

Only when personal agendas come to the fore does the above happen.

User20204

Visit site
They haven't released all their info yet but in their podcast vid they talked about companies using other people's balls with their own logo they also said they have cut open balls and found non centred cores, found cores with metal in them.

This was beng pointed at those companies who don't have full control of their manufacturing and only 3 do and it's not Taylormade or Callaway.

They also cut open a box of a dozen balls and found they all had different cores, that's s box stamped as being a dozen "x" make balls.

In summary, buy anything other than Titleist/Srixon or Bridgestone you're likely to have inconsistent balls (oh err missus)