Membership bag tags

PJ87

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Just looking to see if anyone's found a product that could help what I'm looking for

My membership tag is a 7cm by 12cm piece of plastic

I'm looking for a bag tag (prefer leather look) that it can go in to give it more solid protection and just make it look better

Anyone found anything?

PJ87

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Might be better finding someone who makes custom stuff out for leather.

I just found this

Large Aluminium Metal ID Card Badge Holders by LanyardsTomorrow Vertical Portrait Open Faced Dual Identity Pass Protector Holds Two 7 x 10cm Cards Size 12 x 7.4cm (Silver, Single 1pc) https://amzn.eu/d/fDgeUn7

Seems to fit the dimensions

The review is ...

Too big
Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 6 September 2021
Colour Name: SilverSize Name: Single 1pc
Obviously my fault but it’s far to big. I assumed all ID cards were the same size but I guess not.

Sounds perfect for my needs then 🤣

Jigger

Club Champion
Visit site
I just found this

Large Aluminium Metal ID Card Badge Holders by LanyardsTomorrow Vertical Portrait Open Faced Dual Identity Pass Protector Holds Two 7 x 10cm Cards Size 12 x 7.4cm (Silver, Single 1pc) https://amzn.eu/d/fDgeUn7

Seems to fit the dimensions

The review is ...

Too big
Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 6 September 2021
Colour Name: SilverSize Name: Single 1pc
Obviously my fault but it’s far to big. I assumed all ID cards were the same size but I guess not.

Sounds perfect for my needs then 🤣
Aha. Couldn’t visualise that for some reason. 😂

just searched leather badge holder on Amazon and seemed to be plenty of choices. Didn’t check sizes though

PJ87

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Aha. Couldn’t visualise that for some reason. 😂

just searched leather badge holder on Amazon and seemed to be plenty of choices. Didn’t check sizes though

Yeah all of them (well the vaste majority) the size of card it will fit Is a credit card size , I'd have to trim down the card which I don't want to do incase they get funny about it

jim8flog

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
I haven’t collected my annual bag tag from the office for years. After 35 years of membership I think they should know who I am by now 🤣

I have played at the same club for nearly 40 years, been on the committee for over 10, use my own single seater buggy so am well recognised but I still get spoken to if I am not showing a bag tag.

It is partly about perception to visitors - " he has not got a bag tag why do I need mine to be seen?"

need_my_wedge

Has Now Found His Wedgie
Visit site
I have played at the same club for nearly 40 years, been on the committee for over 10, use my own single seater buggy so am well recognised but I still get spoken to if I am not showing a bag tag.

It is partly about perception to visitors - " he has not got a bag tag why do I need mine to be seen?"
I need 3 bag tags then… I switch between 3 carry bags depending on how I’m feeling, conditions, how many clubs etc. always forget to switch something between them…. Most often (reads always) is the bag tag

jim8flog

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
I need 3 bag tags then… I switch between 3 carry bags depending on how I’m feeling, conditions, how many clubs etc. always forget to switch something between them…. Most often (reads always) is the bag tag

I have two

One I keep on the buggy and one on my carry bag (I had to pay for the second one originally).

SwingsitlikeHogan

Major Champion
Visit site
We all got a nice metal 125yr anniversary commemorative bag tag…think we’ve stopped bothering with the membership sticker we used to get on renewal that we’d stick to our basic plastic bag tag.

PJ87

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
IMG-20240104-WA0021.jpeg

I mean for £5 delivered I don't think that's too bad a product .. will stop the tag splitting . Good quality metal aswell

sunshine

Visit site
Sorry I don’t understand the purpose of this. Why do you need a metal tag to hold a plastic tag? I can see the plastic tag already has a slot in it for the loop.

PJ87

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Sorry I don’t understand the purpose of this. Why do you need a metal tag to hold a plastic tag? I can see the plastic tag already has a slot in it for the loop.

because the plastic one is easy to break (a few members have broken them already) so I wanted something cheap and cheerful to hold it in.