Members playing in Kent.

welshjim22

Head Pro
Visit site
Anyone in Kent wish to get together for a game or a few at different Kent courses over the year, dates to be arranged to suit. I normally play in the week but i can play some Saturdays. I have been playing for a year now and i am still sitting on an unoffical handicap of 28, i hope different courses and experiences will help me get this down. My current course is a little short, par 4's about 300 yards and no par 5's. So i think my handicap is being restricted by my lack of practice with long second shots.

Smiffy

Grand Slam Winner
Visit site
I'm in East Sussex but do get to play a few Kent courses throughout the year.
I would always be up for a game midweek (Thursdays are best) and on the occasional Sunday.
Rob

HTL

Tour Winner
Visit site
WelshJim Vs Medwayjon - Callaway Vs Titleist

Sounds like a good match.

I am within driving distance, got any ideas?

rob2

Head Pro
Visit site
Hey Welshjim (and others),

I am just over the river in Essex, always up for a game and can play in the week with a little notice.

But go easy on me, I am a 24 handicap :(

Cheers,

Rob2

welshjim22

Head Pro
Visit site
In work tonight so will post some dates later tonight that i am free in Feb. If people have got suggestions for dates in March or later i can always take that day off.

Any suggestions on courses. Preferable somewhere with good access for those travelling.

Leftie

Tour Winner
Visit site
18th not good for me and 19 OK if midday onwards. 16th 17th and 20th OK.

If we are looking at a pay and play then Sat 21st might be a tad busy.

welshjim22

Head Pro
Visit site
19th and the night of the 20th i am on a nightshift in northern france so wouldn't be available till late morning or midday 21st.

Three available on the 17th though, so anyone else make it a fourball. Leftie, Rob2 and myself.

Maybe we could look at a bit more notice to get more of us out for a future date. Be nice to get to know a few members.

HTL

Tour Winner
Visit site
I get a day off (usually Thursdays) every other week. My day off is used up this week but I will be around on the 12th Feb if anybody fancies a knock somewhere.
Rob

Will check my diary and get back to you mate, but that date is also looking good.